Monday, March 19, 2012

Quench your thirst....

So it was extremely warm this weekend, and I loved every minute of it.  With the warmer weather my mood instantly changes, it makes me soo happy.  I think I become Vitamin D deficient in the winter.  Any who, I was in need of a refreshing and tasty drink to quench the thirst and help rehydrate after the St. Patty's day festivities.

I whipped up a pitcher of this water and it's soooo good and good for you :)

Slice a couple of lemons and use the juice of about 2 more.  Obviously, more or less to taste.

Peel and slice a small cucumber and add fresh picked mint.  (I used orange mint but any type would do the trick, also fresh basil may be very delicious as well).

Super easy, very refreshing and a little like being at a fancy spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment