Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Campaign Furniture

Colorful campaign furniture is where it's at folks.  Now, I myself do not currently own a real deal campaign piece. I do however,  have a piece that is definitely something that needs some work (1992 wants its golden oak furniture back for reals) and with some creative use of some hardware & paint I think I could make it campaign-esq (not real world...i know).  Here's some pics I have been pulling some inspiration from.  Enjoy.

P.S.  If anyone out there would like to donate a piece I would be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Campaign furniture and chinoiserie together unbelievable!


#DIY Campaign style furniture!
This one is an actual diy campaign dresser, click the link for directions if you want to take a little look see.  

gray campaign dresser.
Love the color, the greenery, the painted floors....

Campaign dresser - love!

Would kill for this campaign dresser
How adorable is this for a little girls room, sooo cute I can't even stand it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment