Monday, January 2, 2012

I have an addiction....

to caffeine that is, specifically coffee.  For Christmas, Paul and I received a wonderful gift in which to feed our addiction to the delicious bean.  His parents got us a Bosch Tassimo one cup coffee maker, and I must say I have no idea how I even functioned without it.  This machine is a work of art, it's incredible  it will make anything from a frothy cappuccino to hot chocolate.  In fact, over the weekend we had some friends over for a New Years celebration and made a Caramel Macchiato for one of our friends and we all literally stood around it watching it make the tasty little drink. 

I would highly recommend this to anyone that is contemplating getting a one cup coffee maker.  It will make you soo happy if you do.

Here's a pic of it in action, my own little electronic barista whipping me up a cappuccino.  Yummy.




No comments:

Post a Comment