Monday, January 16, 2012

Painted Furniture Legs

So I came across this photo on the blog, Little Green Notebook and thought, that would be something quick and easy to do and update a piece of furniture.  So that's just what I did.  I had a table that is used as a side table in the guest room that was perfect for the little project.  It was originally black and I had already painted a glossy coral color over the summer but felt it was missing a little pizazz  So this past Saturday I broke out the painters tape and some gold acrylic paint I had laying around and got to work.

Like I said it was super easy and I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  I have a matching chair in the guest room which I will do the same on, just need to purchase some more paint.


PS please excuse the scratched molding on the door, that's the handy work of our cat.

Pinned Image



No comments:

Post a Comment