Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I found a rug!!

So as I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I wanted a rug for the kitchen.  I loved all of the rugs featured in that posts but had to be mindful of the money I spent.  Also, realistically this will be in the kitchen so it will have to be something that I will be ok with if it gets wet, food gets dropped on it, etc.

I searched world market because I wanted something a little "ethnic" looking but had no success.  Don't get me wrong, they have some beautiful rugs but they didn't have anything fitting my size, budget and style needs.  I lucked out when I went to TJ Maxx (oh how I love that place) which was great because you never know what they will have, fyi they now have couches which is insane but a whole other topic all together.

 So I scored this rug for $24.99. I know that it is not something that will last forever and be a family heirloom  and I'm ok with that. It has some blue in which I like, but also gives some added texture and color to the mass amounts of beige tile on the floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment