Tuesday, November 6, 2012

we're talking curtains...


Hey there folks and happy election day.  Sorry I have been a delinquent blogger lately, just been all kinds of busy learning a new job.  New job and all I can't stop my mind from running about brightly colored curtains. I love how curtains can change a space with little to no effort.  Usually, the worst part about updating your curtains is the cost involved, other than that not much effort is given to get such a huge impact in your space.  What do you think, do you like the brightly colored curtain options?

Love the curtains mixed with the other pops of color in the lamp, chair and flowers.

Another yellow moment, it's so clean and fairly simple but makes such a statement

I am a sucker for turquoise, I just can't fight it and alas another pop of yellow.  Also that light fixture is insane...in a good way.

I mean, shut up.  This room is beautiful and those curtains are amazing.  That chandelier and the green, you know I have been digging green lately.

This room is full of color and pattern but the rug and artwork help to tie it all together and another awesome chandelier

1 2 3 4 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment