Monday, November 19, 2012

thanksgiving table

So, Thanksgiving is right around the corner (which is completely insane how quickly it got here this year) and I am looking forward to spending some quality family time, eating way too much food and watching movies. Fingers crossed that I will have enough free time to share a post about a recent Baby Shower I co-hosted for a friend.  Any who, I thought I would share some fall table scapes to get you in the Thanksgiving Day spirit.

So simple but a great message in tune with the Holiday itself.

How cute for the kid's table and would definitely make clean up a bit easier.

Glitter pumpkins...enough said.

So pretty, love the linen cloth, the fresh produce as decor with the warm terracotta and candles.

Monochromatic awesomeness.


1 2 3 4 5


No comments:

Post a Comment