Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fiddle Leaf Fig....Yes Please

So I have what some might call a mild obsession with the use of the Fiddle Leaf Fig in interior design.  I myself don't have one because, well, I can't find one anywhere. So if anyone has any idea where I could look, your recommendation would be much appreciated.   I have fig trees in my yard, and I will be sure to share my fig pizza recipe with you fine folks once those babies start fruiting but for the time being take a look at all these purdy places with their fig trees and such.

Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree
How cute is this room, with it's surfboard mounted to the wall.  Perfect for being "beachy" without being kitchy.  Also, love love love the turquoise lined walls in the built-ins.
Fiddle leaf fig tree
This room is what you call a statement maker with it's muted tones, high ceilings and mix of textures.  Very nice if I don't say so myself.
via

fiddle leaf fig plant
Just adorable, and love the x benches to the left of the coffee table.

fiddle leaf fig
This room looks so comfortable and youthful with the mix of fabrics and colors without being overbearing.
via

all images are found on my pinterest but the top two are from Hi Sugar Plum and the bottom two are from Style By Emily Henderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment