Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Please accept my apology

Please, please, please accept my apology for being completely MIA lately.  I have become completely engulfed  in a book trilogy and have just today turned my computer on since last Thursday.  Crazy, I know, but these books are sooo good.  What books keep you completely engaged?

So any who, I was browsing the internets and I have came across this blog post from Me Oh My about a special edition Domino Magazine.  Now I am one that religiously subscribed to the mag and was so sad when it was discontinued.  I have their book and refer to it all of the time.  The rooms and spaces are much more approachable, youthful and affordable in comparison to many other home decor mags and that's why I love it so.  So I ran to the store to pick up my copy (haven't opened it yet because of the books) and cannot wait to crack that baby open. Happy Wednesday Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment