Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Guest Room Inspo

My very adorable cousin, Ashley, is re-purposing one the rooms in her home into a guest bedroom.  She has a few pieces  of furniture she has to maintain in the space and doesn't want to have to worry about painting the walls again so she asked me to come up with something for her.  I created this board as an inspiration based on the one piece that she really wants to bring into the room which is an old fireplace mantel turned headboard.  I wanted to incorporate some other pieces to offset the "shabby chic" style of the headboard while maintaining a cohesive balance with the other pieces of furniture and wall color.  Here's what I came up with.  We will probably tweak some things but it's a good starting off point.  






chair/botanical art/mantel headboard/bedding/table

No comments:

Post a Comment