Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Everything Happy Always!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Holiday.  We spent it at my mom's house with my younger sister, along with multiple visits from her boyfriend and my Dad.  All in all it was a great, relaxing, long weekend.  So nice I think I will enjoy another three day weekend this week. 

On Christmas morning I made a little sweet treat for breakfast for everyone.  It was a cranberry buttermilk breakfast cake and it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E.  Now being that this thing is a blog ... and I blog about my life and other such things you'd think  I would come equipped with a picture of the final product, but you would be wrong.  Yes, I completely forgot to document the process.  I forgot my camera and only had my 1987 cell phone with me (No, it's not really a 1987 phone but it is a blackberry curve so it might as well be from the 80s... Zack Morris would be proud).  So the  closest thing I could find came via pinterest and it was a blueberry buttermilk breakfast cake.  The only true difference are the berries and the zest of lemon was swapped for the zest of an orange. 

I really enjoyed it, next time I will add more berries and maybe a smidge more buttermilk.  Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment