Tuesday, October 9, 2012

white out

I am kind of digging pure white walls, so much so that I think I may paint (I know again) my living area all white.  I like it because it seems innately "clean" but by contrast all other colors literally pop against it.  I like the idea of being able to add color in doses, rather than with wall colors but I also think a pure white is super modern and on trend as well.  Here are a few pics that I am loving and will hopefully draw some inspiration from.

Blue and white...enough said. Also, the moldings and tile are stunning.

I love painted brick, this space is so young and chic.


The green literally pops against the white and the multiple tones of green add a warmth.

Love the citron curtains and pops of hot pink and black furnishings.

What a cute room.  Simple in it's pieces but the colors and patterns against the white makes such a statement.



1 2 3 4 5 6

No comments:

Post a Comment