Thursday, November 3, 2011

Inexpensive Wall "Art"

Now if you are anything like me and can't stand blank wall after blank wall in a home but don't have the moola to purchase art you live by the theory of "if it can go in a frame... it's art" . Which is how we roll in this casa.

There are several low cost things you can do to add a little something something to your walls instead of just leaving them as big blank spaces.

I myself have framed coffee bean bags  and they are proudly displayed on a wall in my living room, seen in a previous post.  I have also framed maps I got from a $3 book of state maps  from TJ Maxx.  I chose three states that have had significance in our lives and framed those bad boys up.



My Aunt was kind enough to take this photo outside of a home on Caterina street in Italy when she was there and had it framed for me.  Obviously, her photography skills are waaayyyy more superior than mine. 

I just love the colors of the laundry and the shutters, such a simple thing but full of life and color.




No comments:

Post a Comment