Saturday, August 6, 2011

Let's paint some doors, shall we?

So I have really been liking what I see when it comes to interior painted doors.  I think it adds an unexpected pop of color to a room and besides who says that doors just have to be white.  I am seriously contemplating painting some doors in my house and here a few of my inspiration ideas. 

I like the blue, it's unexpected but not overwhelming

The high gloss black makes a statement, especially against the white walls and trim.  It may be too much from our humble abode, but a nice grey may work.

I mean, shut the front door (pun intended), the yellow is a statement maker but again it maybe too bold for the cottage.

The pale blue makes it's own statement in a kitchen thatconsists of  a mostly neutral color pallet... very much a contender in the paint race.

No comments:

Post a Comment