Monday, August 8, 2011

blah

So, I've painted one door so far and due to my complete a.d.d. when I went to Lowe's to look and decide on a paint color I got completely off track and decided to paint the exterior front door first.  I painted it a high gloss black but now I think I need to add a nickle kick plate and door knocker for a little extra zhush .  This is a complete representation of how quickly I get side tracked and how I have hard time actually relaxing. 

So doctor's orders, I need to simmer down a bit.  I need to relax before my body completely shuts down. So with that said, I will give you updates at a later time regarding the painted doors, our $13 coffee table and I wish I had this sign hanging at our home right now... as it is completely true.





No comments:

Post a Comment